Select Yes, if you fall in the following Category:
1. All persons having educational qualifications of 10th and above.
2. All holders of Diplomatic/official Passports.
3. All GAZETTED Government servants.
4. All Income-Tax payers (including Agricultural Income-Tax Payees) in their individual capacity.
5. Spouses and dependent children of category of persons listed from (2) to (4).
6. Seamen who are in possession of CDC or Sea Cadets, Deck Cadets;
7. Persons holding Permanent Immigration Visa, such as the visas of UK, USA and Australia.
8. Nurses possessing qualifications recognized under the Indian Nursing Council Act. 1947.
9.All persons above the age of 50 years.
10. All persons who have been staying abroad for more than three years and their spouses.
11. All children up to the age of 18 years of age.
Select No, if you do not fall in any of the above category.
Visible Distinguishing mark means any birthmark, mole, scare etc. on your body that is easily seen and could be used to confirm identity.
Identity Certificate(IC) is normally issued to Tibetan/other stateless people residing in India